Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Revolution in Diet? I'm Think So.

Recently I was at Coach Lauren and read this post. In it she points to an e-book by Brad Pilon called Eat Stop Eat. Lauren does an excellent job outlining the major points of this program, but it all boils down to intermittent fasting, basically 24 hours once or twice a week.

I have not tried this as of yet, but am seriously considering it, as constant measuring of calories consumed gets tiring and difficult after doing it for 6 months. I can only imagine what it would be lie to do it forever. Yes, during that time you can learn to eat healthy, but even "healthy" food if eaten in excess, ie. eating more calories than you burn, will cause you to get fat. This approach has the advantage of allowing your body to use its own God given abilities to keep your weight under control and even loose weight.

It is well worth giving it a look. I am going to try it in the near future once I get used to my new exercise routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment