Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, April 16, 2012

Getting Back to It

One of the reasons I started this blog was to help keep me on track. It was also meant to be a place where I could gather information and sites I found helpful, and to hopefully encourage others to seek to improve their health as well. I'm sure it would help with this if I stuck to it.  The thing is that is true about most things in life, not the least in terms of health.

The biggest challenge is to stick to it. Pretty much all diets will work if you stick to them. Pretty much all exercise programs will achieve what they are designed for if you stick to them.

What that tells me is that the key to success in diet and exercise is finding a program that you can stick with. Realize there are basic fundamental principles that need to be met, and find what helps you meet them in a way you can stick with in the long run.

Since I am posting this from my tablet, I am not going to get into details. Hopefully in future posts I will do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment