Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tomorrow Is the Day

Tomorrow I will be 46, and in celebration I plan to cycle 46 miles from my home in Exeter, Ontario to my mother's house in London, Ontario. No the direct ride there is not 46 miles, it is only 30, so I had to map out a longer less direct route. I have done the 30 mile rides 3-4 times in the last month or so, and several other 20-25 mile rides as well. Having started back in 2009 before getting sick at 255 or more pounds, and completely sedentary, for me this is a major goal to reach. If I do it, I plan to continue to celebrate every year adding a mile until I cannot do it any longer. If I have the energy when I finish, I might even bang out 46 bodyweight squats, 46 push-ups, and who knows maybe 46 of some other bodyweight exercise as well. At this point the weather looks to be cooperating with a forecast for clear and pretty much windless weather. Now to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment